WEBBER CAMDEN NEIGHBORHOOD ORGANIZATION
1206 37th Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55412
The Webber Camden Neighborhood Organization is looking for an intern for a project working with community-based businesses and business resources.
The responsibilities will include:
- Assist in implementation of a neighborhood-wide business survey
- Participate in survey analysis; following up as needed
- Research and meet with business assistance organizations, learning about services and opportunities for entrepreneurs and small businesses creating a business resource list
- Help design an on-line business directory and business promotions
- Attend and coordinate business meetings
- Coordinate with businesses, consultants, WCNO staff and board to create a local economic development action plan.
This internship position pays $20/hr and will begin immediately. It is expected that this project will take approximately 80-100 hours over the next 4 months. Flexible scheduling.
- Interest in entrepreneurship and business development
- Ability to work successfully with a diverse community
- Has working knowledge of Google, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and success in working in a collaborative team environment.
- Dependable and able to work independently
Brief applications addressing qualifications and interest are due by July 12th.
Please send to: email@example.com