The meeting will be held at the WCNO Business Office at 6:30 on June 13th. It is open to the public, but seating may be limited. A livestream of the meeting is planned for the WCNO Facebook page, at https://facebook.com/webbercamden.
6:30 Call to Order: Robin Lewis, Chair
6:30 Approve May 9 and January 3 Minutes
6:35 Proposal to increase Block Club Leaders (Monica)
- Present Proposal
- Budget implications: We have $800 budgeted already for National Night Out so there would be no budget implications for this proposal
- Motion: WCNO will earmark four stipends for new block club leaders as proposed.
6:45 Approve social media guidelines (Veronica)
- Draft guidelines included in the board packet
- Motion: The WCNO board approves the social media guidelines as proposed.
6:55 Treasurer’s Report (Anna)
- Review April financial report
- Update on 2018 990
- Motion: The WCNO board approves the 2018 990.
- Motion: The WCNO board approves the 2018 Charitable Organization Annual Report.
7:05 Interim Director’s Report (Amy)
- Summer Outreach Specialist update
- Green Week Oct 3-12: See Amy’s Staff report for details
7:15 Announcements: 2 minutes each
- Ward 4 Listening Session and door-knocking regarding MPHA’s Scattered Sites (Brock and Leslie)
- Update on Truck Extravaganza (Robin)
- Upper Harbor Terminal CAC (Hollie and Robin)
7:25 New business
- Appointment of new Treasurer
7:30 Organizational Assessment Recommendations Regarding Staffing (Amy)
- Present staffing options and budget projections
- Facilitate discussion on recommendations
- Articulate next steps